Affordable Air Conditioning Installation and AC Replacement Service in Tallahassee & More
If your air conditioner isn’t working as well as it used to, it’s time to contact the professionals at Advanced Air Care Heating and Cooling. Air conditioning installation is a complex process, and you need a qualified AC installation company to make sure the job is done correctly. Whether you are replacing an old system, or building a new home, you can count on our skilled technicians to do the job cost effectively and correctly.
When is it Time for an AC Replacement?
Homeowners often fail to realize when it’s time to upgrade their air conditioning equipment. Even if your AC is still running, it may make sense to replace it for a variety of reasons. If you have any of the following problems with your air conditioner, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- High Utility Costs: Are your electric bills increasing every year? While it might be easy to write it off as weather related, your air conditioner may be the cause of the problem. Over time, AC efficiency declines, especially in systems that haven’t been properly maintained. Switching to a high-efficiency unit could knock hundreds off your utility bills.
- High Repair Costs: Escalating repair costs are another sign that your air conditioner is ready to be replaced. Any time a non-warranty compressor fails, it always makes sense to seriously consider replacing the entire system.
- Aging Equipment: In general, central air conditioners are designed to last 10-15 years. Every decade, AC technology advancements provide efficiencies that significantly lower operating costs. In many instances, a new system pays for itself over the lifetime of the equipment.
- Comfort Deficit: Your air conditioner’s primary job is to keep your family comfortable. If your unit can’t manage to maintain a reasonable temperature, it may not be the right size to cool your home properly.
Buying Considerations for New Air Conditioners
Purchasing a new air conditioner can seem a bit overwhelming at first glance. There are many different features and options to choose from, and most people haven’t had much experience with the refrigeration cycle. Fortunately, the friendly folks at Advanced Air Care can make the whole AC installation process simple and trouble free. Our team of experts will help identify the perfect system for your home that fits nicely into your budget. Here are some of the things you should consider when shopping for a new central air conditioner.
- SEER Rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is a measurement of the relative efficiency of different air conditioner brands and models. A higher SEER rating identifies a more efficient unit.
- Unit Size: In the world of air conditioners, bigger isn’t always better. Your contractor should run a complete set of load calculations to determine the exact capacity you need to stay cool and comfortable.
- AC Options: Multi-stage compressors and blowers provide the ultimate in efficiency and comfort.
Professional Air Conditioning Services
To learn more about the many benefits of installing a new high-efficiency central air conditioner, call one of our comfort specialists for a free estimate today on air conditioning installation.