Tallahassee & Crawfordville Residents Start Saving Now with Our Air Conditioner Maintenance Plan
An air conditioner is similar to a car in that both have a variety of complex motors, electronics and high-tech components. While everyone understands the importance of regular vehicle maintenance, many fail to apply the same standard to AC equipment. Preventative air conditioner maintenance is critical to maximize system performance, reduce repair costs and extend the life of your equipment.
Total AC Maintenance Services
Routine maintenance has many benefits, but none are more important than the ability to locate and correct minor problems before they affect performance or cause a total breakdown. It’s no wonder that major HVAC manufacturers include a compulsory provision for regular maintenance as part of their warranty coverage.
Our flexible AC maintenance plans provide a variety of benefits, and every plan includes two semiannual visits to your home or business in the spring and fall. During the spring visit, our technicians perform a variety of important AC calibrations, tests and inspections including the following items:
Spring: AC Checklist
- Clean and clear drain lines
- Add algae treatment
- Check system components like coils, refrigerant charge, fan, compressor amps, capacitors and contractors
- Change out disposable filters
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Inspect defrost controls, fans and blower
- Analyze temperature splits, voltage fluctuations and amperage draw
- Test programmable thermostat and reset if necessary
- Clear condensate obstructions and clean drain pan
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate bearings and motors
- Clean cabinets and remove debris from condenser grille
- Balance registers
- Test and adjust operating pressures if necessary
- Inspect electrical connections and contractors
- Test capacitors, relays, compressor and metering device
- Comb and straighten coil fins
Advanced Air Care’s Maintenance Plan Agreement:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority service
- Scheduled reminders
- $99 one time PM Service charge and $59 filter replacement charge
- $179 semi-annual charge one visit in the spring and one in the fall
- $59 filter replacement charge is standard
- $79 per visit for each additional system if needed
Maintenance Plan Benefits
Some contractors disappear after a new air conditioner is installed, but we provide ongoing service that includes maintenance plan coverage options for as long as you own your equipment. You receive many benefits from preventative maintenance when the work is performed by a licensed, professional contractor.
- Reduced Utility Bills: We clean and performance test your air conditioner to ensure it is producing the right quantity of conditioned air. Maximizing efficiency helps minimize power costs.
- Improved Comfort: There are many things that affect comfort, including airflow restrictions, clogged filters and dirty coils. Our technicians make sure your system is optimized for the best performance, which results in better comfort.
- Lower Repair Costs: Worn and compromised components place additional stress on other parts, which can ultimately lead to a catastrophic failure. Tuned and cleaned air conditioners are better prepared for the brutal heat and humidity of Florida summers.
- Extended Equipment Life: Properly serviced air conditioners accumulate fewer run time hours while providing the same BTU capacity. Lower system wear and tear translates into a longer equipment lifecycle with fewer repairs.
AC Maintenance Plans Save Money
To put it simply, an air conditioning maintenance plan is the best investment you can make to save money on utility bills, repair costs and replacement expenses. Maintenance plan customers also receive priority service, a 15 percent discount on repairs and no additional charges for after-hours service. Call the pros at Advanced Air Care Heating and Cooling to learn more about our flexible maintenance plan options designed to fit every budget.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed