We Save Tallahassee Residents Money with Our Heating Maintenance Plans
In Northwest Florida, we don’t use our central heaters as much as we use our air conditioners, but a heating system still accumulates wear and tear over time. The best way to maintain consistent performance is to purchase a heating maintenance plan from the professionals at Advanced Air Care Heating and Cooling.
Heater Maintenance Services
Central furnaces and heat pumps are often neglected because they remain hidden while operating quietly in the background. The only attention these critical appliances draw is when they break down. When a vital component fails, the cost to repair the unit can be expensive. In a worst case scenario, a neglected central heater can suffer permanent damage.
Regular maintenance helps keep your forced-air or water furnace, heat pump or geothermal system in first-rate condition as your home stays warm and comfortable all winter long. Once a year in the fall, our trained technicians come to your business or home to analyze your heating equipment and perform several important services.
Fall: Heating Checklist
- Clean and clear drain lines
- Add algae treatment
- Check system components like coils, refrigerant charge, fan, compressor amps, capacitors and contractors
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test and adjust the burners
- Run a gas input analysis
- Replace disposable filters
- Inspect and test the heat exchanger for breaches
- Inspect and recalibrate the blower assembly
- Inspect and reset the thermostat if necessary
- Test and adjust the ignition system
- Measure the gas pressure to the unit and adjust if necessary
- Adjust blower belt alignment and fix tension
- Regulate combustion for maximum efficiency
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Inspect and test the b-vent pipe assembly
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test for amp drive and continuity across the blower motor
Advanced Air Care’s Maintenance Plan Agreement:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority service
- Scheduled reminders
- $99 one time PM Service charge and $59 filter replacement charge
- $179 semi-annual charge one visit in the spring and one in the fall
- $59 filter replacement charge is standard
- $79 per visit for each additional system if needed
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
There are many long-term benefits of preventative heating maintenance when the work is performed by a professional HVAC contractor.
- Better Indoor Comfort: When a central heater is dirty and restricted, the unit’s output declines. This translates into cold spots, drafts and rooms that are uncomfortable. Our technicians restore lost capacity so the right amount of warm air flows into every room.
- Reduced Repair Costs: Preventative maintenance helps uncover small issues before they cause an unanticipated malfunction. Worn out components place more stress on other parts, which can turn a minor repair into a very expensive major repair. Equipment that is well maintained accumulates fewer run-time hours, so it will probably last much longer.
- Improved Efficiency: When our service techs visit your home, they tune and calibrate your heating equipment to provide the best possible efficiency. They will also look for other performance-robbing deficits like duct leakage, perimeter leakage, substandard insulation and leaky doors and windows.
Complete HVAC Service
Advanced Air Care provides complete heating maintenance service for residents and businesses in Tallahassee and the surrounding area. Call us today to learn more about our flexible maintenance plan options.